The Witcher 3 Redux V2.7 – news di Valentina “AkemiMas” Malara
Il Modder “Aleks Vuckovic” ha rilasciato una nuova versione di The Wticher 3 Redux Mod, la versione 2.7, che aggiunge numerose migliorie al gameplay, novità, trucchi e upgrade.
Per chi non lo sapesse, The Witcher 3 Redux è una mod per il gioco di CD Projekt RED che rende il tutto più realistico e più “friendly” per gli utenti: più precisamente, la versione 2.7 ri-progetta l’Active Shield (Quen), aumentadone visuale ed effetto; inoltre, la mod fixa un problema del titolo: l’immunità all’ipnosi che continuava ad infliggere a Geralt il veleno tramite ipnosi.
Le aggiunte sono molte altre e vengono tutte spiegate nella Realese Note, ve le riportiamo qui di seguito:
The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.7 Release Notes
- Reworked Active Shield (Alternate Quen) as it was over-nerfed. Shield strength no longer depends on Stamina but only on Sign Intensity. Amount of healing is now controlled by stamina. See skill section for more details.
- Supercharged Aard effect changed from +400% range to now inflicting blindness and disorientation along with stagger and knockdown.
- Fixed issue where Supercharged Quen Discharge would have a cooldown after it activated.
- Added some more visual flair to the Supercharged Quen Discharge effect.
- Modified the Supercharged Firestream (alternate Igni) visual effect.
- Update sign core (tier 0) and tier 4 descriptions to mention supercharged effects.
- Lowered Drain effect inflicted by harpies, erynias and foglets from 20% to 10% per hit.
- Fixed issue where immunity to hypnosis would still inflict Geralt with Drain through the hypnosis effect.
- Standing in a Yrden Glyph now protects from the Drain effect inflicted by blindness or attacks.
- There is no longer a delay between throwing bombs (usually provided by the vanilla 6/6 Grandmaster Wolf Gear bonus).
- Grandmaster Wolf Gear. 6/6 bonus changed to “unequipped skills still provide their secondary bonuses”.
- Grandmaster Bear Gear. 6/6 Quen Damage boost lowered from 200% to 150%.
- Grandmaster Feline Gear. 3/6 Damage bonus lowered from 10% per item to 7% per item.
- Grandmaster Feline Gear. 6/6 Damage boost lowered from 50% to 25%. Stun Duration increased from 3 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Resolved issue where Wyvern Decoction would make Geralt virtually immortal with multiple Decoctions running.
- Wraith and Foglet “ghost clones” now have a massive weakness to shock. An alternate Yrden should take care of them for you if your Sign Intensity is high enough.
- Lowered Vitality bonus of mini-boss/boss human enemies from +150%/+250% to +100%/+200%, respectively.
- Lowered Rosa var Attre’s health by 50%.
- Fixed issue with Doppler Decoction Description and updated Enhanced White Raffard Description to mention it stops bleeding.
- (DL)v1.3 Added support for Polish. Big thank you to user damian11880 for going through and adding all the words, including grammatical genders.
- (DL)v1.3 Added logic so fistfighters are excluded.
- DL v1.3 Excluded Kiyan, Rosa var Attre and mini-boss/boss level human enemies.
- (DL)v1.3 Modified formatting of word capitalisations (russian only).
Potete scaricare la mod a questo indirizzo!